XXXIX CIOSTA & CIGR V International Conference, on
Agricultural systems management in times of globalization
Kraków, Poland, 28 June 2021
The XXXIX CIOSTA / CIGR V conference is planned in Krakow (Poland) on 28 June 2021.
The overall conference program covers the following topics:
- production and processing of biological non-food raw materials,
- production and using of unconventional energy sources,
- automation and robotization,
- agriculture 4.0,
- information systems used in management,
- automation of human work,
- problems of modern ergonomics,
- food security in period of pandemic,
- supply chain management,
- innovative research techniques and other topics.
The Organizing Committee decided to conduct the conference in a virtual form.
Participation in the conference is free, the cost of publication is 70 euro.